Dan Krueger

Default Better *Defensive* Handgun

Don White wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
snip...

As stated I had problems with the 1911 so I wanted to qualify with my
.357 or .44. Range Officer and Armorer were not in the mood and
insisted that I use standard military issue. I didn't argue because I
knew something they didn't. I barely qualified after six attempts.

About a week later they were notified that they were up for the class
- MY class. :) All of a sudden - "Hey Sarge, I've given that some
thought - want to retry with the revolver?"

Nah - I qualified - that's good enough.
Heh, heh, heh... :)

Didn't make them eat bugs...did you?

Got anything to add, Don? Know anything about guns (or boats)? Own a
gun (or a boat)? Go away.