John H.

Default Eyewitness: "I Never Heard the Word 'Bomb'"

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 20:57:11 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

Jim Carter wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you Peace, Fellowship, and Good Humor as we celebrate the birth of

OUR Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day.

John, could you quote the chapter and verse in your bible that says Jesus
Christ was born in December?
Thanks.....

Jim C.

I'd like to see the proof that the pious Jewish fella Herring worships
is who Herring claims, and that this fella he worships thought it would
be a good idea for a bunch of guys a few hundred years after his death
to invent a religion based upon him.

Harry, why not show this post to the celebrant at the solemn high mass you will be attending.

I've never been able to understand how anyone could be so extremely disrespectful of another's
religion, regardless of what it is.

--
John H