John H.

Default Corrupt liberal media fails to cover the news

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 20:06:06 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

JimH wrote:
"Dan J.S." wrote in message
"tacoexpress" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm curious then where you adopted the term "liberal media bias" or is
that simply your own perception?

It's the truth... the media has taken upon a lot of Marxist views when
contrasting with today's events.

e.g.
http://right-wing-b.s./bmrls

How the ACLU and other secularist Grinches have almost stolen Christmas -

A crock of absolute, complete, simple-minded right-wing crap.

You read it, Harry? Didn't think so. More mindless spewing, right?

--
John H

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you Peace, Fellowship, and Good Humor as we celebrate the birth of OUR Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day.