Keith

Default Secure Firearm storage???

Yep... that's why I'm a life member of the NRA, even though I live in Texas.

To the original poster: Maybe you can find a metal storage box that's
lockable at a REAL army surplus store, if you can find such a thing. There's
one down in Galveston called Colonel Bubbies, but not much use unless you're
in that area.

--

Keith
__
"noah" wrote in message
On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 22:02:35 GMT, "Grumman-581"
wrote:

"Sean" wrote ...
snip-a-bunch-of-stuff

Makes me glad that I live in Texas...

...don't be too glib.
The same "angels" that now have me smoking outside my bar, in the
rain, are going to get bored. Your, and my, guns are next.

The problem with angels is that there is no open season.
They're not migratory.
noah

Courtesy of Lee Yeaton,
See the boats of rec.boats