Don White

Default Teenagers, Cars and GPS?

Bryan wrote:
"Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me about my driveway leading up to my manor.
wrote in message ...

JR,
NP, my wife wanted our daughter to learn how to drink coffee while
applying makeup and chatting on the phone all at the same time. I thought
the GPS unit was over the top, but as long as she has a nice quiet
neighborhood to practice in, it probably will be ok.

You forgot to teach her how to eat the Carls Jr. double cheeseburger
without getting food on her clothes!

I read that people were putting DVD players in the front console of
their car. That will be the next problem...best stay off the streets
when the 'soaps' are on.