basskisser

Default Dismal news - State of the Chesapeake Bay

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message hlink.net...
In article ,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message news:qZ04c.15081$%
Those of us on the Bay last summer saw the "dead zones" mentioned in
the report, and the fish kills. Fishing definitely went downhill last
summer compared to the one before.

John H

It'll all clear up when we get BushCo out of Washington.

Is it the marijuana that makes you so delusional or other stronger more

potent
drugs?

Was the bay pristine during the eight years that Slick Willie was in office?

Please provide any evidence you have that I use marijuana, and or
stronger drugs. One would think that YOU are the delusional one for
making such wild baseless allegations.

Provide evidence that the polluted Chesapeake bay and it's watershed will "all
clear up" when "BushCo" gets out of Washington?

That's simple, Henry. Bush has done more to harm the environment,
create loopholes for industry dumping, relaxed environmental laws more
than ANY other president. Known fact, Henry.

It the meantime your statements border on the delusional and certainly
indicate that you may be using marijuana or even stronger drugs.

Now, please provide any evidence of your wild, unfounded, delusional
accusations.