P Fritz

Default Eyewitness: "I Never Heard the Word 'Bomb'"

He has nine reasons

(1) has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements
and talents, expects to
be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

(2) is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance,
beauty, or ideal love

(3) believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be
understood by, or should
associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

(4) requires excessive admiration

(5) has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of
especially favorable treatment or
automatic compliance with his or her expectations

(6) is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to
achieve his or her own ends

(7) lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings
and needs of others

(8) is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or
her

(9) shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

"Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me about my driveway leading up to my manor.
wrote in message . ..
Harry,
I am curious, why do you hang out here? You seem intent on name calling,
excessive use of profanity and belittling others? Did I miss anything?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
P Fritz wrote:

You forgot "claim degrees earned that were never offered by the
institution"

Is there any reason why you post here, Fritz, other than to behave like

horse's ass? You'e not here to discuss anything relating to boating, or
any other subject of interest. Why don't you hang out instead in the
wife-beating newsgroups, where you belong?

--
The sun never sets on what Bush has soiled.