John H.

Default Eyewitness: "I Never Heard the Word 'Bomb'"

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 13:01:51 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

P Fritz wrote:

You forgot "claim degrees earned that were never offered by the institution"

Is there any reason why you post here, Fritz, other than to behave like
a horse's ass? You'e not here to discuss anything relating to boating,
or any other subject of interest. Why don't you hang out instead in the
wife-beating newsgroups, where you belong?

Is there any reason why you post here, Harry, other than to behave like

--
John H

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you Peace, Fellowship, and Good Humor as we celebrate the birth of OUR Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day.