Lord Reginald Smithers

Default Eyewitness: "I Never Heard the Word 'Bomb'"

Harry,
I am curious, why do you hang out here? You seem intent on name calling,
excessive use of profanity and belittling others? Did I miss anything?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
P Fritz wrote:

You forgot "claim degrees earned that were never offered by the
institution"

Is there any reason why you post here, Fritz, other than to behave like a
horse's ass? You'e not here to discuss anything relating to boating, or
any other subject of interest. Why don't you hang out instead in the
wife-beating newsgroups, where you belong?

--
The sun never sets on what Bush has soiled.