Scotty

Default Bareboat Charter Tipping

"Terry Spragg" wrote

As a musician, I know a musician who was on a cruise ship. A

blues
wailer, and picker, he worked 8 hours of music every day,

conducted
lifeboat drills, made beds, moved laundry, and bussed rooms for
another 8. He was on call at any time. His boss decided if he
needed sleep. No sex, no dope, no drink, no shore leave, so his
money didn't last long once back shoreside, and he'll never do

it again.

Why tip him? Or any one pressed to such extremity?

I agree. It's not my fault he has a crummy job.

Your Caddy?

Don't golf.

Tips Insure Prompt Service.

Not always.

To give them someone to admire, emulate? So they can afford a
college education?

I'm put my own kids, and wife, through college. Where's my
tips?

SBV