Don White

Default Eyewitness: "I Never Heard the Word 'Bomb'"

Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:
JohnH,

I am not Catholic, but I thought Christmas Mass was like a Jewish Temple for
the High Holidays. You had so many people showing up that they had trouble
sitting all of the people who wanted to attend. Many temples will provide
tickets to the active members of the temple. Do they ever limit attendance
to at the Church to active Catholics? Or do they allow the dregs of society
in?

I am just wondering how Harry is allowed to attend Christmas Mass. A non
Catholic, who is not even a Christian. Does this mean an active, devote
Catholic will have to stand up in the back of Church so Harry can attend
Mass?

First come...first served in my area.