Doug Kanter

Default Teenagers, Cars and GPS?

"Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me about my driveway leading up to my manor.
wrote in message ...
Doug,

As someone who started driving using fold up maps and has since converted
to Mapquest I find Mapquest far superior. It is on one page, versus a
fold up map where you have to refold the map to cover the area you want to
travel. You can change the scale and detail to fit your needs. You can
easily review your route before you leave, and it only requires minimum
review along the way. You don't have to worry about the fold up map
getting torn in the car, or being destroy by numerous folding and
unfolding, trying to fold the map correctly after your wife and daughters
had incorrectly folded the map numerous times. Or even trying to locate
the map after the wife and children have driven the car.

Now, if you EVER mention fold up maps again, you are either going down to
the basement or tied to the TV.

I personally would vote for the TV gag.

Aren't there map books of your city??? The one I have is rugged, and the
scale is perfect for driving around and quickly spotting where you are.