Skipper

Default Eyewitness: "I Never Heard the Word 'Bomb'"

Bert Robbins wrote:

I have heard that the Jewish Temples will reserve, for a fee, a seat for
those that regularly attend services and for those the have a very fat check
book, this is according to my next door neighbor who is Jewish.

I am just wondering how Harry is allowed to attend Christmas Mass. A non
Catholic, who is not even a Christian. Does this mean an active, devote
Catholic will have to stand up in the back of Church so Harry can attend
Mass?

Everyone is welcome, even Harry. The Catholic are in the business of saving
souls and contrary to popular belief Harry has a soul and it is worth trying
to save.

Proof, I'd need proof.

--
Skipper