P. Fritz

Default Better *Defensive* Handgun

This is getting too easy ;-)

"The narcissist expects that you will be devastated by the withdrawal of
her/his divine attention, so that after a while -- a few weeks or months
(i.e., the next time the narcissist needs to use you for something) -- the
narcissist will expect you to have learned your lesson and be eager to
return to the fold. If you have learned your lesson"

"Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me about my driveway leading up to my
manor. wrote in message ...
Harry,
You hit the wrong macro, you didn't mention anything that brought about

your
conversion from an anti-gun crusader to a gun totting, tobacco chewing,
toothless good ole'boy with suffers from tiny penis syndrome.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:
Harry,
This is a great thread.

Trouble with reading comprehension?

Smithers Macro #3

Sometimes when I'm walking down our rural road to get my mail, I'll see
a mound of fresh animal crap in my path. I step over or around the

crap,
but I don't step in it and I never stop to talk to it.

I see no reason to behave differently in rec.boats. Smithers is crap; I
step over him or around him, but I don't stop to talk to him. No reason
at all to step in a pile of Smitherscrap.

--
Military Intelligence: Another Faith-based Initiative