Doug Kanter

Default Teenagers, Cars and GPS?

"Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me about my driveway leading up to my manor.
wrote in message . ..
Doug,
Well now that I have support for my veto, can I defer from celery soup
torture?

I'd question her first to be sure there are no remnants of her errant
belief. The idea needs to be crushed in the most Stalinesque way possible.

I am afraid my wife feel victim to the ad for Tom-Tom. I think she can
remember when she started to drive and did not know her way around town.
They make Tom-Tom seem like the computer from Star Trek, and my guess it
is not as user friendly as the Star Trek Computer.

Our other kids found Mapquest to be a god send, and I hope our youngest
enjoys the beauty and simplicity of Mapquest.

How about just buying her a nice map book of the area? Gas stations sell
them.