Lord Reginald Smithers

Default Better *Defensive* Handgun

Harry,
You hit the wrong macro, you didn't mention anything that brought about your
conversion from an anti-gun crusader to a gun totting, tobacco chewing,
toothless good ole'boy with suffers from tiny penis syndrome.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:
Harry,
This is a great thread.

Trouble with reading comprehension?

Smithers Macro #3

Sometimes when I'm walking down our rural road to get my mail, I'll see
a mound of fresh animal crap in my path. I step over or around the crap,
but I don't step in it and I never stop to talk to it.

I see no reason to behave differently in rec.boats. Smithers is crap; I
step over him or around him, but I don't stop to talk to him. No reason
at all to step in a pile of Smitherscrap.

--
Military Intelligence: Another Faith-based Initiative