John H.

Default Eyewitness: "I Never Heard the Word 'Bomb'"

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 03:19:25 GMT, Don White wrote:

John H. wrote:

HEY!! I showed up when I was called! I didn't get selected, but at least I went. Maybe I just looked
too smart.

--
John H

One look at that yellow V8 Mustang & they had you figured for a dope dealer.

Nope. Rode the motorcycle that day. They couldn't pronounce 'Moto Guzzi' and the black leather
jacket wasn't the 'in' item of clothing.

--
John H

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you Peace, Fellowship, and Good Humor as we celebrate the birth of OUR Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day.