Lord Reginald Smithers

Default Eyewitness: "I Never Heard the Word 'Bomb'"

JohnH,

I am not Catholic, but I thought Christmas Mass was like a Jewish Temple for
the High Holidays. You had so many people showing up that they had trouble
sitting all of the people who wanted to attend. Many temples will provide
tickets to the active members of the temple. Do they ever limit attendance
to at the Church to active Catholics? Or do they allow the dregs of society
in?

I am just wondering how Harry is allowed to attend Christmas Mass. A non
Catholic, who is not even a Christian. Does this mean an active, devote
Catholic will have to stand up in the back of Church so Harry can attend
Mass?

"John H." wrote in message
On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 14:21:55 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

John H. wrote:

Tell us about the solemn high mass you bragged about earlier. Is it an
'off limits' subject now that
you've opened your mouth?

--
John H

What is there about a Christmas evening mass you don't understand?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Same to you.

Wishing you Peace, Fellowship, and Good Humor as we celebrate the birth
of OUR Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day

Who is this "we" to whom you keep referring?

What I don't understand is why you would attend a service of a 'stinking'
(in your words) religion?
Are you going by yourself to do some research so you can come back and
make attacks on the Catholic
Church? Or, are you going with some friends who may have invited you to a
celebration mass? If the
latter, I hope you're honest enough to tell them what you *really* think!

--
John H

MERRY CHRISTMAS!