Skipper

Default Better *Defensive* Handgun

Harry Krause wrote:

Your average Happy Homeowner who hears something go bump in the night in
his house isn't going to be adept with speedloaders, and I doubt you
are, either. Remember, we were talking about ease of use.

I believe most folks who own handguns *are* familiar with
speedloaders...and they are easy to use.

As for your pimping for little red lights, that's your business. Anyone
who breaks into my house at night is going to be facing the business end
of a 12-gauge shotgun. If that isn't enough to give him pause, I doubt a
little red light held by a limpwristed old fart like you is going to do
the job.

As usual, we disagree again...this time on the better defensive arm. And
as usual, you are wrong yet again!

--
Skipper