Skipper

Default Better *Defensive* Handgun

Harry Krause wrote:

"I know what you're thinkin', punk. You're thinkin', did he fire six
shots or only five? And to tell you the truth, I forgot myself in all
this excitement. But bein' this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful
handgun in the world, and it'll blow your head clean off, you could ask
yourself a question. Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

- Harry Callahan

Great line, great delivery, but inaccurate. The .454 Casull, for one.
was and is "more powerful."

Let's see here...The .44 Mag will "blow his head clean off", and the
..454 Casull is *more* powerful...does that really make a difference?

--
Skipper