Skipper

Default Better *Defensive* Handgun

Harry Krause wrote:

I've shot a couple of Browning HP's. They are fine pistols. But if I
were going to buy a handgun for defense, the first one on my list would
be a Glock in 9 mm, full frame. They are sturdy, elegantly simple,
reliable and accurate. They're not a race gun, but they're ideal for
their purpose.

Apparently Krause missed the following statement in that second URL I
sent him:

A SWAT Team Captain and Instructor writes:

"I teach basic to advanced building search classes and SWAT tactics. I
have been using the Crimson Trace laser on my Glock 17 for almost five
years now. [We will forgive the captain for his poor taste in guns for
now...] I use my weapon each time I instruct to demonstrate the use of
white light as well as the tactical advantage a laser sight has in a
CQB/building search environment."

--
Skipper