Bill McKee

Default Better *Defensive* Handgun

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Skipper wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:

I've fitted Crimson Trace Laser grips to my S/W .357 magnum on the
theory that once the perp realizes there is a bright red dot moving
about the middle of his chest a motivation change will result. Thus, no
need to pull the trigger...the ultimate *defensive* weapon.

When did you get a pardon? Ex-felons aren't usually allowed ownership of
handguns. Even wheel guns.

So, which is the better *defensive* handgun, a S&W .357 mag fitted with
laser grips or a Glock auto?

--
Skipper

I'd take a Glock 34 any day over that wheelgun. Fully legal mag on the
Glock holds 17 rounds, standard barrel is 5" long, and if you need them,
lasergrips are available. Oh, and my guess is the semi-auto mechanism is
inherently more accurate than the wheelgun's.

You have a single or double action wheelgun? If double, you keep a chamber
empty for safety's sake? If so, that means the G34 mag holds more than
three times the number of rounds.

This the same person who would not own a handgun and sent a Glock to the
police for disposal?