Bill McKee

Default Better *Defensive* Handgun

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 16:19:07 -0600, Skipper wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

I've fitted Crimson Trace Laser grips to my S/W .357 magnum on the
theory that once the perp realizes there is a bright red dot moving
about the middle of his chest a motivation change will result. Thus, no
need to pull the trigger...the ultimate *defensive* weapon.

When did you get a pardon? Ex-felons aren't usually allowed ownership of
handguns. Even wheel guns.

So, which is the better *defensive* handgun, a S&W .357 mag fitted with
laser grips or a Glock auto?

.357 mag revolver or a .44 mag revolver.

Simple, effective and never break down.

And loaded with wad cutters with the hollow bottom. With the bullet upside
down. Otherwise you kill some poor neighbor 3 houses away after the bullet
has gone through the intruder and a few walls.