Doug Kanter

Default Eyewitness: "I Never Heard the Word 'Bomb'"

"Don White" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"John H." wrote in message

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 13:23:56 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

thunder wrote:

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 08:47:48 -0500, *JimH* wrote:

Sure he did. His actions indicated he was intent on killing hundreds.

No, Jim, his actions were *misinterpreted* as indicating he was intent
on
killing hundreds. If that was his intention, he would have needed a
way
to accomplish it. He didn't, no bomb, no weapons.

Again, the Air Marshals may have been justified in the use of deadly
force, but this man did not "deserve" to be killed.

If I were a prosecutor or defense lawyer, Hertvik would be the first
prospective juror I would want removed from the panel.

I would think you'd try to have anyone with an IQ above 80 removed.

As the saying goes...
"Do you really want your fate determined by 12 people who were too stupid
to get out of jury duty?"

Don't you consider that as a civic duty?

One might wonder, ya know? NOYB makes herself out to be such a patriot, but
then he acts proud of his desire to shun his patriotic responsibility. What
a meat sock. I wonder if his parents are also unpatriotic trash.