Doug Kanter

Default Better *Defensive* Handgun

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Skipper wrote:
NOYB wrote:

So, which is the better *defensive* handgun, a S&W .357 mag fitted with
laser grips or a Glock auto?

I'd take the Glock 18C.

33 rounds in a second a half.

Is your goal to kill or defuse the defensive situation?

--
Skipper

If you're a civvie pulling a handgun, you better be intent on using it,
not defusing with it.

"Prepared to go all the way" is correct. Knowing how to NOT go all the way
is preferred. Call your attorney and ask this question:

"God forbid I have to ever use my gun on an intruder in my home, do you have
the name of an attorney I'd need to call afterward?"

I asked mine this question. She gave me the names of three very experienced
criminal attorneys. Even if you are correct in using the gun, even if it was
caught on videotape and the perp had a criminal record as long as your arm,
you'll still be briefly treated like a criminal. Better to avoid it.