Skipper

Default Eyewitness: "I Never Heard the Word 'Bomb'"

Harry Krause wrote:

Not on the first shot, but I've learned how to adjust. Of course, I
don't go bragging about what I shoot, how well I shoot, where I
shoot, and with whom I shoot.

Gosharoonie. I can hit a small pie-plate sized target at 25 yards with a
semi-auto handgun the first shot and almost every shot, if I
concentrate, and you have to adjust to hit a "man-sized" target?

I suspect you don't "shoot" at all, with a handgun or otherwise.

Is your bad aim another reason why we lost in Vietnam?

I've fitted Crimson Trace Laser grips to my S/W .357 magnum on the
theory that once the perp realizes there is a bright red dot moving
about the middle of his chest a motivation change will result. Thus, no
need to pull the trigger...the ultimate *defensive* weapon.

--
Skipper