Paul

Default Holding tank

Hi Peggie,

Thanks, a cover that can be stepped on is a terrific idea. Failing that a
computer generated and laminated sign is also a good idea.

I also have the link to your book now (which I was trolling for in another
posting) and I will be ordering as soon as my coffee kicks in.

Thanks,

Paul.

"Peggie Hall" wrote in message
Paul wrote:
My holding tank is polyethylene (please don't make me type that word

again).
It's in good shape except it has a sort of dent in it, the surveyor said
it's from someone's big fat foot using it as a step. I believe he may be
correct.

I would like to put a sign on it that says "no step" but from

remembering
other posts about getting things to stick to this stuff I'm not sure if

this
will work. Any ideas out there?

The best solution would be a cover over it that can be stepped on.
However, any kind of contact cement should keep a sign on it...if it
comes loose in a year, glue it down again.

Oh yeah, and where exactly do you go to get a sign that says "no step"?
Couldn't even begin to guess.

Make one, using your own computer. Print it, have it laminated (Kinko's
does that), glue it on the tank.

Peggie
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"