*JimH*

Default Ping: Firefox 1.5 users

=====================
The latest Firefox flaw exists in the history.dat file, which stores
information from Web sites users have visited with the Firefox 1.5 browser,
according to a posting on the Internet Storm Center, which monitors online
threats.
"If the topic of a page is crafted to be long enough, it will crash the
browser each time it is started after going to such a page," according to
the Internet Storm Center posting. "Once this happens, Firefox will be
unable to be started until you erase the history.dat file manually.

Full story at: http://tinyurl.com/7t9yv

I do not think a fix has yet to be released, but I may be wrong.