Don White

Default Eyewitness: "I Never Heard the Word 'Bomb'"

Doug Kanter wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:

Bill,
Harry is not anti-handgun, he likes to shot handguns. He just doesn't
want anyone else to own a handgun.

..or at least, none of the gun happy righties.

I resent that remark. I own a gun primarily to deal with a situation which I
know is coming soon: I will walk into the living room to discuss something
briefly with my son, who will be in TV coma mode. His only response will be
"Uh huh.....OK". You've seen this - you know the teenager has absolutely no
idea what you just said. I will then hand him the shooting glasses and
hearing protector things and tell him to put them on. He'll say "Uh huh" and
mindlessly obey. I will then shoot the TV.

Televisions are so cheap that it would be worth $300 bucks just to see the
look on his face, and get perhaps get a week or three of attentiveness out
of him.

:-)

Might be better to take your angle cutter pliers and cut the plug off.