Doug Kanter

Default Eyewitness: "I Never Heard the Word 'Bomb'"

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Last time, slippery man. All previous text removed to make this simple.

1) This is not a question: You asked about the effect shooting someone in
the head might have on the victim's finger, which might be ready to push a
button and detonate a bomb.

2) This is not a question: I explained that while it might produce a
twitch as the brain was disconnected from the spinal cord.

3) This *is* a question: If head shots are such a bad idea, why do YOU
suppose that air marshals are trained and expected to make that shot first,
as compared to municipal uniformed cops who are generally taught to go for
the torso?