Lord Reginald Smithers

Default Eyewitness: "I Never Heard the Word 'Bomb'"

Harry is just being difficult for the sake of being difficult. He
knows the Marshal was right in what he did, but his local street cred
would suffer if he didn't take an opposing POV. :)

Tom,
Are you saying Harry just takes the opposing viewpoint to be difficult, that
he really doesn't believe what he says? You might be right, I have seen
Harry take strong stands on issues that are 180 degrees different than the
stand he took 30 days previous. That is the reason why he doesn't allow his
posts to be archived.