Tamaroak

Default OT--Bush's approval rating on the rise heading into the holidays

Who cares what these polls indicate? The electorate was stupid enough to
put this guy and his handlers in office; who really cares what they
think about his performance?

The important issue is what is happening to our country. Is there
anything coming out of this administration these days we can be proud
of? All I read about is the tanking war in Iraq and more people dying,
our miserable relationship with China (our future owners), bribery and
other investigations into government corruption and dishonesty, more
assaults on the environment and feeble attempts to paint a victory out
of all of it.

And I get such a kick out of all this torture posturing these days. If
we really don't torture and follow all the worlds's rules about this
despicable practice, why can't we put it into law via McCain's amendment?

This administration would be such a different voice had ANY of these
dipsticks served any real time in the military, especially the kind of
time McCain did. commander-in-chief, my ass; this guy has broken or
bankrupted every organization he has touched in his life. Our
government, the economy, the environment, human rights, women's rights,
social security, health care, disaster response, etc. will be next on
his long list of shame.

I really believe that history will judge him as the worst president, ever.

Capt. Jeff