John H.

Default Eyewitness: "I Never Heard the Word 'Bomb'"

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 03:05:24 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

"I wanted to make sure if anything was coming
toward me and they were killing passengers I would have a chance to
break somebody's neck,"

Kevin? Is that you?

Kevin would have said 'pencil' neck, or some such thing. This guy's just *pretending* to be Kevin. I
think Harry's trying to blame the marshalls out of misplaced empathy for the bi-polar aspect of the
situation. Bi-polar PD and Narcissistic PD are pretty close.

--
John H

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you Peace, Fellowship, and Good Humor as we celebrate the birth of OUR Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day.