Clams Canino

Default Do we all agree???

If you filter the *correct* words in the headers you'll *never* miss an on
topic post. When I did my list - I left the words "left" and "right" out for
that very reason.

But you can bet if you just filter: Bush, Kerry, Dubya, GOP, Dems,
Democrats, Republicans - OUT - that you'll cut the spam by 90% and miss
nothing you'd deem important.

It takes longer to write (yet another) OT post complaining about OT posts,
than it does to set up a filter. So laziness isn't a real factor.

-W

"Carl Craver" wrote in message
ink.net...

Yes, I can activate filters to block most of the crap... but why should I
have to when this is a news group about boating?
When I filter my incoming posts I never know if
I may be missing something important.