Mike Propst

Default EvinRudely exHausted, HELP

One more possibility about the oil in your cooling water discharge -

You say you had the motor in a barrel (not using Mickey Mouse ears)? Your
normal exhaust will contain oil that has been mixed with the gasoline, and
not having been completely burned gets passed out with the exhaust. Soon
the barrel gets a good oil slick going, and the cooling water intake instead
of sucking up good clean water, is sucking up a oil / water mixture that
then shows up as a milky discharge at the pee hole.

The does not explain the steam part - that has to be another problem. You
might check the thermostat to see if it is corroded shut and unable to open
like it should. I have run into outboards here in the southern Chesapeake
that overheated because of corroded shut thermostats.

"Snak Head" wrote in message
and I thank You also Capt.Frank ...
NO sign of oil in the foot, I drained it.
I am gonna RePull Da Foot some more Again ! hopefully I will find an
error on my part, Seal wise. This was my first attempt at pullin' Da
Foot an installing the water pump kit.
BTW, the barrel of water I had the foot in had NICE layer of oil
Floating around.
At least there was no water in Da Foot !
thanks ALL some more.
I will let Y'all know