Carl Craver

Default Do we all agree???

It seems that when someone post a complaint about
OT subjects, most everyone agrees that they have no place
here.
However, no one does anything to stop it.
All you posters who are guilty know who you are.
If you must post political topics, go to a political ng
to do so.
If you feel you must extend an already drawn out subject
by flaming someone, then email them direct. Better yet,
exchange phone numbers and you both could discuss things
real time.
Yes, I can activate filters to block most of the crap... but why should I
have to when this is a news group about boating?
When I filter my incoming posts I never know if
I may be missing something important.
Not all of us have broadband internet and every extra ot
post takes just that much longer to download.

OK...(stepping down off soap box) I'm finished.
Carl G. Craver