Wayne.B

Default Olive wants to go to the Caribbean !

On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 14:54:26 GMT, Gary wrote:

What's the rush?

Exactly. The Carribean would be a nice place to hang out for a year
or two while you'n'OliveOyl get your sea legs. The islands are close
together and every bit as scenic as those in the Pacific in most
cases.

People generally take their boats south to Venezuela or Trinidad for
the hurricane season. I'd recommend getting it hauled if leaving it
there for any length of time. Both are also good places to get work
done by all reports, although I have no experience with that.