*JimH*

Default OT: A home run for Kevin

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:

I never said that Harry.

You're got a really short fuse and a demonstrated inability to read
carefully or, worse, understand what you read. Lots of examples.

As with you also.

Yeah, sure, Jim.
Tell you what...deal with it...or don't.
I don't give a crap one way or the other.
But you do.

Why do you have to bore all of us with daily whining complaints of yours?

I don't. You seem to be the one doing the whining and complaining.

Frankly, I don't see any difference between the posts of the guy you are
whining about and your posts.

Then you are blind Harry.

There are a couple of assholes here who rave on and on and on about me,
and all they get in response when I bother to respond at all is a macro.

If you think Bass falls into that category, give him the Smithers
treatment.

I guess telling Kevin he needs psychiatric help struck a bit too close to
home for you Harry..........eh?