LaBomba182

Default A good NG gone bad

Subject: A good NG gone bad
From: (Florida Keyz)

Capt. Bill needs to because a boater and a captain, instead of an "nothing to
do" ot poster.

Clueless response from one of the kings of OT posts about OT posts.

Want to compare the number of OT posts started by you to the number started by
me in the last year?

(sound of crickets)

Didn't think so.

We ( the boaters) are wanting to save this group, all you do bill is try and
distroy it with you high school OT postings and irrevelent worthless banter.

If it's so irrevelent and worthless, then why do you keep responding to it? :-)

Your only way of contributing to this group it to try to upset posters and
chase people away.

Total BS.

What a cheap claim to fame, but then, you did earn it.

If I'm famous for that, it's only in your eyes.

Man, I really don't like you at all.

Funny, you seemed to like me just fine when I passed along that used GPS info
to you.

In real life , you can't possibly be that much of a jerk, but then, mabe you
could bill.

Yeah, getting shone up as a hypocrite can sting a bit.

But I would still buy you that beer we talked about once. :-)

Where do you get those filters that cut out the sphinters??

You'll never use them. You like this OT stuff to much. :-)

But while you're at it, look into spell check.
Take it from someone who knows, it's worth using.

And here's some good news for you Sterling.

Starting around the begining of next week I will be gone for about three weeks
running/delivering a couple of boats.
First a new Broward down through the Exumas and then a custom built in NZ
trawler from Walkers to Savannah GA.

So you can be as big a hypocite as you want for a while with no fear of anybody
calling you on it.

At least till I get back or find an Internet cafe. :-)
Capt. Bill