*JimH*

Default OT: A home run for Kevin

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
big snip)

Learn to relax Kevin. Breath in ..........breath out............breath
in............breath out...........think joyous thoughts, like eating
*buggers* with your family.
What an ignorant low life piece fo crap you are. You've been proven as
such right here in this thread. Grow up, you brainless little ****
stain. You whine like a little baby when someone says something about
you or your family, then turn around and act like such a scum that you
actually say unfounded, nasty, petty things about someone's dead
mother. People need to see you for what you really are, a worthless
piece of crap. Go show your wife what nasty, ****ty little things
you've done. I'll bet she'd be agast and shocked at what a low life you
really are.

You need psychiatric help. I hope you seek it.

You don't really think you are on the high ground, do you, Jim?

Compared to you, definitely.

Compared to Kevin, absolutely.