*JimH*

Default OT: A home run for Kevin

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Yes, I posted that about Kevin. But you said you are not Kevin. Are you
now saying you are Kevin?

You aren't very bright are you? YOU REPLY TO ME. The only error is that
you call me Kevin. BUT, you are so stupid, you don't understand that by
REPLYING TO ME, you are, indeed, doing those things TO ME.

Here is just one little thing you've said about me dead mother, low
life. There are plenty more, want me to give some more examples?

Yes, please do.

I am sorry you mom used drugs when she was pregnant with you, but you
should not have abused drugs, it was made it worse ( a complete
fabrication, from you, pretty low, huh?)

Yes, I said that about Kevins mother after he hinted his mother took drugs.

Now, you've gone and proved yourself worthy of being nothing but a low
life liar again by denying you've ever said anything like that. I've
proven you lied about any and all of the above. You should be ashamed
of yourself. You chastise others, and you do things that are lower than
anyone else here. You know you have, you've publicily apologized for
it. And then, because you are a chronic liar, turn around and deny that
you've ever said thoset things!!!! Unbelievable!

Are you serving *buggers* for your Christmas dinner? You never did explain
what they are but hinted that kids love them. I am sure your family and
guest would love to see a plate full of *buggers* on your Christmas dinner
table.

Learn to relax Kevin. Breath in ..........breath out............breath
in............breath out...........think joyous thoughts, like eating
*buggers* with your family.