P. Fritz

Default OT: A home run for Kevin

"John H." wrote in message
On 7 Dec 2005 14:23:56 -0800, wrote:

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
IRAQ

snip

Kevin, once again congratulations on yet another well written

editorial.
Although I disagree with your assumptions, conclusions and theories

the
piece was very well written and did not contain the words idiot or

stupid
even once. It also was free of vulgar language and personal

insults.

Nice job Kevin! Keep it up. ;-(

By the way, when are YOU going to stop the personal insults? Again,
your childish nature is showing. You think it quite all right for
someone that is in your circle jerk to lie about others, use vulgar
language, personal insults, bring someone's mother into a

discussion,
etc.

Cite a few examples Kevin. I would especially like to see the vulgar
language ones.

So when is your next op ed to be published here?

Are you denying that you've posted lies about me?? Really?
Are you denying that you've positioned questions to me, that when
someone else reads them, they would tend to think that you had some
evidence of something afoul, and then when I do EXACTLY the same thing,
you cry like a baby, and threaten to take legal action? Are you denying
that?
Are you denying that Fritz uses fould language, and personal insults,
and you don't ever say a thing about it. But if someone that isn't in
your circle jerk club does it, you cry foul? Are you denying that?
Are you denying that months ago, you said terrible, untrue, things
about my mother here? Are you denying that?

What it boils down to is your childish position that you and your
buddies can do it, but when it comes back to bite you in the ass, you
whine and cry about it. Grow up. I can give examples of any and all of
the above proving that you are incredibly one sided.

Was that an op-ed?

Just once I would like to see kevin come up with an original statement or
opinion.

But not much can be expected from the "King of the NG idiots"

--
John H

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you Peace, Fellowship, and Good Humor as we celebrate the birth

of OUR Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day.