Default Which boat is most likely to capsize ?

krj wrote:
I've read the book "The Voyage of the Northern Magic" about
a Canadian family's circumnavigating the globe. Their entire
sailing experience before they departed was six afternoons on
the Ottawa River. So there's no reason why I couldn't make it
across the Pacific with 1-2 years sailing experience.

Read John Caldwell's book "Desperate Voyage" and see what an
inexperienced sailor went through sailing from Panama to
Australia.
krj

So how many years or miles of experience would you suggest
I have before taking such a trip ?