Jim--

Default Make a political thread out of this one.

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:42:11 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:
That seems to describe where Florida's Gulf Coast stands in the National
Geographic Traveler 'best tourism sites in the world' survey. Better

luck
next year Nobby......................yeah, right!

====================================

Don, you're absolutely right. There is nothing in SWFL that would
appeal to any right thinking tourist (or left thinking either). Stay
home. Do not drive to Ft Myers Beach or Sanibel Island under any
circumstance; the sun and tropical water is unsafe for northeners
unless they have purchased a home here. It would be much better to
take a winter vacation in Nova Scotia or the Cape Breton Islands,
especially given the long window of opportunity afforded by the
weather.

Spent a week on Sanibel Island with my family. What a great place. We will
get back there someday.