alltaurus alltaurus is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sele
Where I can find something about living on a boat?
Do you now some good internet adress?

Sele
I've lived aboard for three years there are a few forums you cans start with. Keep in mind the experience is different for everyone. I've read articles where the information doesn't sound remotely familiar. I find that in formus you are talking to real people and can find out specific information. Not sure if we can type web addresses here so do a search on "live aboard" forums. You can ask me any questions you have and I'l see if I can answer them here.