Jere Lull

Default Asking total strangers for advice

In article ,
"Danny" wrote:

First and foremost, he asks total strangers for advice!

By in large, the total strangers on this list are more knowledgeable
and honest than his friends at the dock -- because many of us aren't AT
the dock.

Most if the times I hear our dock gurus speak, I snicker.

Yes, there is a wide range of opinions and that's a good thing. There's
rarely one right answer, only a continuum of trade-offs.

Yes, there are some on the list that should be ignored, but they're
easily discovered to be the ones who flame rather than debate.

--
Jere Lull