Default Which boat is most likely to capsize ?

Danny,

I wish I knew how the sailing was. I live in Philadelphia and my wife
said I had to keep my mistress at a fair distance. Thus she sits on
the hard in Sydney, NS.

But this summer, I get a month off, 200 miles to St. Pierre and
Bastille Day, then back along the south coast of Newfoundland. If my
steel hull "thwangs" when I bump you may hear me unaided where you
live.

I can attest to the fog in SE Nova Scotia. I could see the variations
in fog density in an arms length and one evening I litteraly saw the
shadow of my sails on the edge of a fog bank. I throughly under
estimated the variation in temperature. Several tmes, within an hour,
I went from shorts to full fleece and gear to shorts. I was lucky to
stay dry for I didn't bring half enough warm clothes had things gone
south.