Default Which boat is most likely to capsize ?

Danny,

Unfortunatly I am periously close to Poopie (love the spelling.) Last
year I bought a bunch of land in Nova Scotia, a 20 year old 33' custom
steel cutter, and moved one to the other. Never sailed before but lots
of time on stink pots. Anyway I got there, after about a week. A
little over 400 miles, on the chart.

I think you are right that he is trolling for amusement. But it IS
amusing. Not only his posts but the dead serious answers intermixed
with the others who have "outed" him.

And, you gotta admit, he must have the hide of a rhino. Or is it
brain. Either way, for now he does make me laugh, if only at myself.

Howard