posted to uk.railway,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local
Phillip Kyle

Default Tram system in Liverpool dropped

"Steve Leyland" verbally
sodomised in :

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able to
deliver any clue to the following address: "Chippy"

: Chippy wrote:
:
::: dave hill wrote:
::::
Http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...de/4481146.stm
:::
::: Good. Liverpool doesn't need trams. Instead, the PTE needs to put
::
:: You can't build trams there anyway 'cos the scousers rob the
:: copper cable before they can switch the power on.
:
: I didn't post the above - some idiot is posting as me. I never post
: messages as 'do not archive'.

please do not crosspost your silly trainspotting anorak ****e to
a.f.k.m-n.

I spotted a train once. It took ages. Should've used a bigger pen.

--
Phil Kyle™

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

"The truly racist person is one Helene Rudlin, who admits it."
- Neil Barker

"I wonder - is there perhaps some form of cosmetic surgery we can pay for,
so that Helene can actually become a coon ?"
- Neil Barker