Harry Krause

Default What Makes a Political Liberal

Harry Krause wrote:

wrote:

however, I put myself through college, working 45 hours a week on average,
doing things like roughnecking, road construction, concrete formwork,
framing, and carpentry, so don't tell me I don't know what it's like to work
for a living...what I do know is that it's the best motivation to get a
white collar career...

Working for a living is the best motivation for getting a white color job?

Hope you have a secretary with a high school diploma writing your
reports. If not, lawyers must have a field day with your lack of
grammar, spelling and logic skills with the written word.

Or even a white collar job. Heheh.

--
* * *
email sent to